Since the founding of Corerain, we collaborate closely with our clients in two major fields to address the data analytic problems at the network edge. Driven by our collaborators’ expertise and real-world challenges, we developed the full-stack solutions in these fields.
To ensure the safety of manufactured products, component status checking plays an important role in the manufacturing process. Limited by the available computing resources locally, the current approach is to store the machine status data in local storage and analyse the data offline.
The Corerain solutions, powered by our high-performance local computing engine, analyses the collected data on-device before sending or storing the processed results. The analytic models are constructed and refined by the accumulated expertise. The Corerain solutions have the following advantages:
- Rapid response: potential hazards can be identified, reported, and addressed even before they happen
- Low maintenance cost: eliminated regular routine check of machine status, only do that when it’s needed
High efficiency: fully automated process to minimise efforts invested in manual analysis and maintenance
With our solutions installed on the robots, the sensing data are processed right when they are collected, and only the information that needs further human verification or response will be sent back to the central hub. The advantages of this solution include:
- Scalable: only extracted insights sent to backend server, this significantly reduces computing and bandwidth resources required for each robotic device, and therefore enables more and more robots to collaborate on the same applciation
- Low cost: the significant cost to build and maintain a large data center is eliminated
- Consistent: analysis driven by deep learning algorithms provides consistent and highly accurate target detection